[Dixielandjazz] FW: Play L.P.'s with a laser - just like a CD

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 21:53:41 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/5/04 6:56:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
arnieday at optonline.net writes:

> Gosh, less than US$11,000 each. I'm going to buy all my friends one for
> Christmas!
> Arn

Oh Goody Arn:  I hope I am still considered your friend and am on your list,
 please don't forget to check it twice just in case I go left off of it by
mistake.  I have been a really good Boy this year and If I get one of those in
my stocking.   I Promise I''ll be the best Saint In Saint Gabriel's Celestial
Brass Band all next year too.

Cheers,

St. Thomas of  Wiggins