[Dixielandjazz] Good website for info on ragtime, blues and stride songs

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Thu Dec 2 21:26:37 PST 2004

Hi all,

I was doing some research on the song "King Chanticleer" (a San
Francisco trad favorite) and found this interesting site:

http://www.perfessorbill.com  by Bill Edwards - lots of info on the
hits (and a few obscure songs) of the early 1900s. Sheet music artwork
and mp3 files are here as well!

check it out.

Dave Richoux

here is what he has to say about this song: