[Dixielandjazz] Job opening (clarinet player I hope!!!)

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 17:26:15 PDT 2004

If any of you know of a band director looking for a high school band...Tokay
High School here in Lodi is desperately seeking a qualified band man! The
school has a huge student body and a bunch of kids wanting to play...the
director that was there quit in the middle of the summer to take a job in
Livermoor...
Contact me if interested, and I'll point you in the right direction! I was
the first band director at Tokay HS in 1977, and they just called to ask me
to take over as interim, but I'm too busy...PLEASE someone!
TIA
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,