[Dixielandjazz] Jim Beebe remembered

Benny Theiler bennyth at ev1.net
Mon Aug 30 14:13:46 PDT 2004

Dave:  Having been a member of DJML for about 3 years, I have always looked
forward to and appreciated the musical expertise of Jim Beebe comments.  I
have never met or corresponded with him directly. I did not have the
pleasure of hearing him play or listening to his band.  I have developed a
great respect for this man through comments by those who knew and
appreciated him,  It would be my good pleasure to have a copy of the
broadcast you mention in his honor.  This is a wonderful tribute to him.
Best regards, Benny................