[Dixielandjazz] Charts

Paul Puccinelli tmptpaul at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 07:25:27 PDT 2004

Hello, List.

I have a private student that's interested in forming his own band.
He's not well versed in the style, so is looking for some good
arrangements (about 2 hours-worth) to get him started.  I would like to
help him, but since all I've ever played out of is the "Dixieland
Fake-Book,"  I don't have charts to offer.  I do, however, have a large
book of standards arranged for a 6-piece band (tpt, alto/tenor, bone,
rhythm).  If anyone is interested in a trade, please contact me off-list.

Thanks

paul