[Dixielandjazz] Jim Beebe's letter of condolence on your father's death; a misplaced "r"

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 06:14:41 PDT 2004

Nancy and listmates:
 I  apologize to Nancy Giffin for misspelling her last name.  Thought I'd
made a typo and had mistakenly left out the "r."
But Nancy, my heart, but not my fingers, was/were in the right place.

Nancy, Jim Beebe's letter  of condolence on your father's death was so
thoughtful and thought provoking that I copied it and sent it to some
special friends and family. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Norman Vickers
Pensacola