[Dixielandjazz] Re. Adieu, Jim Beebe

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Sun Aug 29 14:55:52 PDT 2004

Re. Adieu, Jim Beebe

Yes, Harold, I'd say Jim was more spiritually prepared than anyone I've ever
known.  He maintained a great attitude despite his respiratory troubles.  We
spoke freely of his imminent passing and what might lie beyond the veil.
I'd like to share some of the wisdom he imparted to me in a condolence
letter he sent upon learning of my father's death.  May we all remember this
message.

God Bless and Semper Fidelis, Jim.
Love and hugs,
Nancy