[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy Discography

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Thu Aug 26 20:09:06 PDT 2004

Dear Dan et al.,
Apart from the 5 years before 1987, does this differ from "Turk Murphy. Just
for the Record" by Jim Goggin, published in 1982 by the San Francisco
Traditional Jazz Foundaion? The "blurb" says that this "documents the
complete discography of the legendary Turk Murphy during his time as a  band
leader." It is a 356 page book with liberal illustrations. Cheers.
Fred