[Dixielandjazz] Re: Rakhmaninov's prelude (and more)

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 22 15:26:36 PDT 2004

In 2003, I first saw Mimi Blais performing at the Scott Joplin Ragtime
Festival in Sedalia Missouri.  She doesn't appear to be that old.  I was so
impressed with her Ragtime playing, I HAD to buy every CD title she had
available at the Ragtime Store.  I enjoyed every CD that was played, and
will definitely attend her concerts if she ever comes to greater Cincinnati
OH.

Catalog me as an over 35, under 50 non-buying statistic.

Btw, I would guess a "cinematic interpreter" would be an artist that
plays/composes music for silent movies...1923 would be about right with that
guess.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net