[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 12:18:54 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/22/04 11:46:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:

> Often, I notice that posts to DJML also have the return address of the
> person who originally posted a message on the subject.  Thus, the person
> then receives 2 copies of the same message.

This happens when you hit reply all in the AOL email system anyway.

It does get a bit annoying to have to delete the second copy of the many
posts that come through daily.  Probably even worse on the folks who get the
digest version I would assume.

No wonder so many folks just Lurk :)

By the time they finish deleting the duplicates the thread is over and their
comments may have been already covered by others quicker on the delete keys.
:))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins