[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Aug 22 11:53:57 PDT 2004

Often, I notice that posts to DJML also have the return address of the
person who originally posted a message on the subject.  Thus, the person
then receives 2 copies of the same message.

This happens to me.  I get a message from DJML in my DJML folder & also a
copy of the same message in my regular In Box.

While it is no big deal, it can be a little annoying, especially when you
receive a large volume of messages & little time to read them.

I suggest to all members that, when addressing a message (reply) to DJML,
delete the address  of the person to whom you are replying.  There is no
need for you to send out 2 copies of the same message.

Or, do not address it to DJML & send only to the addressee.  Whichever, just
don't send to both addresses.

What I am saying is, there is no need for members to receive 2 copies of the
same message.

--Bob
DJML Moderator
robert at ringwald.com