[Dixielandjazz] VG's Nighthawks ....

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Aug 21 21:48:40 PDT 2004

Nancy Giffin says:

> According to Dan, the Nighthawks are still at Times Square Grill on Mon.
and
> Tues. nights.
>
> Without wanting to rekindle the debate on whether or not it's worth it for
> band to maintain a website, I think it's great when a band or musician
keeps
> their calendar up to date and accessible.
>
> I hope Rob and his young son have a great time at the Cajun.

(snip)

Rob, You should really think seriously about going to see the Nighthawks.
They are really hot.  They play the hot swing music of the 20s & early 30s,
impeccably.  It is seldom now-a-days that you can hear these arrangements
played live, hot & recording quality.  It is a real experience.  Whenever I
get to NY, my first order of business is to see the Nighthawks.

--Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA USA