[Dixielandjazz] Scots & 45 records

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Fri Aug 20 16:23:11 PDT 2004

Hi Mike & All,
You mean: Resident "Scots" drummer - Scotch is a drink.
Just came across some of my 45's from about 40 years ago showing my original
tastes.

Art Tatum at the Hollywood Bowl
(Someone to Watch Over Me, Begin the Beguine, Willow Weep for Me,
Humoresque)
Winifred Atwell and her other piano (Black & White, Jubilee, Britannia and
Coronation Rags)
Lullaby of Birdland (George Shearing Quintet)
Fats Waller (Ain't Misbehavin', Blue Turning Grey Over You,Moppin' and
Boppin' and Honeysuckle Rose)
George Lewis Volume Nine Esquire (Only two numbers Just A Closer Walk and
Swanee River)
Humphrey Lyttelton (Swingin' on the gate Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair)
Sideny Bechet/Claude (Luter Royal Garden Blues Saint-Louis Blues)
Wilber de Paris (I've Found a New Baby, Bourbon Street Parade, In a Persian
Market,
The World is Waiting for the Sunrise)
Papa Bue's Viking Jazz Band (Weigenliod and Schlafe Mein Prinzchen)
Kenny Ball (I Wanna Be like You, High Hopes)
Dance to the Duke (Ellington - Caravan, Thing's Ain't What they used to Be
Rendez.vous ala Huchette avec Maxim Saury (Peanut Vendor, Bugle Call Rag,
Ain't Misbehavin'
and I surrender Dear)
Yma Sumac Mambo (Goomba Boomba, Taki Rari, Cha Cha Gitano and Carnavalito
Boliviano)
Fats Domino (My Blue Heaven, I'm in Love Again, So Long and When My
Dreamboat comes Home)

Cheers,
Tom (things ain't what they used to be) Wood