[Dixielandjazz] Rachmaninov prelude

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 15:53:18 PDT 2004

I just went through my library, and just finished copying Russian Rag for my
band. It's the Cobb arr. transcribed from a piano part by the late Herb
Newell...Cell Block 7 is going to get this piece tomorrow at rehearsal. I
hope it's as good as it looks...we'll see...
Warmest to all!
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,