[Dixielandjazz] Re:WHERE DO WE DRAW THE OKOM LINE?

Kmstrmldr at aol.com Kmstrmldr at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 17:56:12 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/17/2004 7:23:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:
I love Artie Shaw.  Also, the original Brewbeck Quartet, Rob McConnel,
George Shearing, Lou Waters, Turk Murphy & the Boondockers.
Well sure,  I do too but that's not the question.
As I understand it we are talking about how afield from "dixieland jazz" we
should go on this list.
 I don't know how Peter would feel about this........after all he did name
this list the DIXIELAND jazz mailing list didn't he.
That what drew me (and a lot of others, I suspect) to the list in the first
place.

Perhaps we should agree that this is not just the dixieland jazz mailing list
it says it is.

My musings

Don Hale