[Dixielandjazz] Radio station budgets

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Tue Aug 17 10:24:16 PDT 2004

Stan wrote:
The station purchased CD's from the major companies at greatly reduced
prices for the bulk of their shows. I found that I could order CD's for my
show
through the station at these same reduced prices.  Several small companies
would also allow me to buy their recordings directly at low prices.

My reply:
I was aware of this practice & have always assumed our CD's are available
from our record company for these same reduced prices.  Another reason for
not responding to direct requests from radio buffs.

Jim