[Dixielandjazz] Jazz CDs to Brazil

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 21:31:16 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/16/04 9:10:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> Why not spread a little love and OKOM around to folks who can really use it
> and will really appreciate it?

Hey guys not to mention helping listmate  Tito Martino expand the message of
OKOM in his country.

Tito I don't even have to ask amigo, I am sure your CDs will arrive at his
station before mine and Steve's do. :))

Musical content:

"If we All Work Together Together How Happy We'll Be"

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Pssst!  the cost of the Cds and postage is tax deductible under advertising
and promotion expense at full value folks.   However when you fill out the form
on the customs declaration be kind and tell them that the Cds are only valued
at $1.00 each and are commercial samples so they don't hit the guy with $8.00
value added tax for getting them.

check the gift box and the commercial sample box on the customs form.