[Dixielandjazz] Jazz CDs to Brazil

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 21:09:47 PDT 2004

Once again, I urge fellow band leaders to send Carlos Tibau a couple of CDs for his radio station in Brazil. Note the following conversation. Air Mail postage to him, from the USA is about $6US for 2 CDs.

Why not spread a little love and OKOM around to folks who can really use it and will really appreciate it?

And if the record collectors on the list have dupes, why not send a few to Carlos?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Dear Mr. Steve.

We have no words to thank you what are you doing to our Comunity. You are in
our prayers and in our hearts from now on and, of course, your cds in our
program.
Thank you,very,very much.
Your Brazilian friend
Carlos