[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 16 10:07:41 PDT 2004

Hi all,
as some of you may know Bob is in the UK at the moment providing suport for Molly and family who are making a bid to take over the London West End Stage.

Wendy and I had the pleasure of entertaining Bob and Adele last week and in spite of being blind Bob thoroughly enjoyed the tour around Stonehenge and my home town.
I got the piano concert from Bob while Wendy toured the garden with Adele. He is one hell of a piano player. Rattled off Scott Joplin rags plus nearly everything else I asked for.
Stumped him with a request for Baltimore Oriole though. Bob said that he only knew the popular tunes as they were the ones which brought in the tips!
Bob also gave me 2 CD`s of `The Boondockers in which he pergorms with la Gunter. Its great.
Book `em.

Cheers

Pat

---