[Dixielandjazz] Brian Ogilvie RIP

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Aug 15 18:54:53 PDT 2004

Ironically, Brian Ogilvie passed in the land of his Scots ancestors. Perhaps
we will stop to remember him if we hear a lonely bagpipe playing
sometimes -- perhaps welcoming him to a Celtic heaven where many good
jazzmen have gone before. What a fine jazz band he will join there. I will
sip a single malt in his memory tonight for he was a "good player" -- no
better can be said of a jazzman.
Don Ingle