[Dixielandjazz] Brian Ogilvy

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sat Aug 14 21:03:52 PDT 2004

Hi Glen

The spelling of his name in your first post threw me a bit. I last saw
Brian Ogilvie with the Climax Jazz Band during a festival in Penticton
BC a couple of years ago. He also came to Victoria some years ago as a
member of a Canadian All-star group. My recollection is that he was
still a relatively young man.

I had heard that he was playing in the Florida area. You mentioned
Inverness??

The music world has lost another good performer.

Len Nielsen