[Dixielandjazz] Re: Great Connecticut Jazz Fest

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 14:10:39 PDT 2004

Thanks for the review and summary. My only question about this is why in
God's name do they hold a Dixieland or swing or ragtime or traditional jazz
festival way the Hell and gone from the cultural and population center of the
eastcoast--namely New York City? I would love to go and maybe someday even play
in it. But I can't make a week's road trip with expenses work for what is
supposed to be great fun. Am I missing something here?

Dan (piano fingers)  Spink