[Dixielandjazz] New web broadcast traditional jazz channel opens

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 03:23:31 PDT 2004

The new Euroclubdejazz Traditional Jazz broadcast channel is now live at
this address - http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/jazznet/jazznet2472c.htm
with a track-by-track listing - each of which should link to the relative
band's record label web site - at this address -
http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/jazznet/jazznet247plus2f.htm#garlicks

I am keen to hear from bands who would like their work heard on this channel
and can be contacted via Euroclubdejazz or at the return address for this
email. Please note that the channel is a not-for-profit venture being
organised purely in the interests of both helping to keep the music alive
and to spread the word.

I hope that you enjoy our first efforts - Brian Harvey