[Dixielandjazz] Re: Any tune can be a dixieland tune (was Letter on Sacramento Jubilee)

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 19:54:25 PDT 2004

bhaesler at bigpond.net.au writes:

> Perhaps "Ave Marie" could be next.
> 8>)
> Any tune can be a dixieland tune!
> Very kind regards,
> Bill.

Absolutely Bill,

  just add a Banjo  and a washboard and Walla!  It's Dixieland, :))

Well close enough anyway.  As they say in Jazz.

lol,  now all the washboard and banjo guys will get upset with me AGAIN :)

just kidding guys & gals.

Cheers

Oh I wish I was in Dixie Away Away!  away down there in Melbourne, or Sydney
or even the out back with ole Crockydile Dundee living off of gater and roo,
and marchin in an Aboriginie band, :)

Put another Shrimp on the Bar b Bill .   I could live like that.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins