[Dixielandjazz] Of Dixieland and Frogs...

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 16:37:17 PDT 2004

paul.edgerton at eds.com writes:

> How does one know that slowly raising the temperature will work? Has
> anybody
> actually tried to boil a frog? Wouldn't placing a lid on the kettle be of
> greater importance than how fast the water is brought to boil?

Nope, but being an old country boy who has eaten more than his share of frog
leggs, I know that my mother and granny used to roll em in flour or cornmeal
and fry em just like chicken , guess that's why they told us it tasted like
chicken.  I still enjoy them once in a while and it's close enough to chicken for
me.   But for that matter so is Alligator, :)
With big side of hush puppies.   The Low Carb ones of course.
Cheers,

Ole Gator Bait Wiggins