[Dixielandjazz] RE: good news from Israel

Tito Martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Wed Aug 4 20:26:07 PDT 2004

<<<<<The Doctor Jazz Trio + 2 took another small step forward making
Jazz history in Israel today as we recorded our first CD.>>>>>

Shalom, Brother Elazar,

You make me happy, believe me.  My best wishes and greetings to you and
your striving group. May the blessings from the High be with you. And go
swingin, man!
Maybe  earlier than you think your next "international" tour will bring
you to Brazil next year (with a little help from the Centro de Cultura
de Israel in São Paulo). Let's dream for now, but keep in touch.

Cheers,
Tito Martino
São Paulo Brazil