[Dixielandjazz] Female vocalist in Conway SC

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Apr 26 20:19:05 PDT 2004

Is anyone on the list located somewhere in the area of Conway SC?

Our supurb female vocalist, Suzan Woodruff, has temporarily relocated
there. She has a pretty decent repertoire of the popular dixieland stuff,
also some 30s-40s goodies, including "At last".

She needs the work badly, is easy to work with, is virtually the only
vocalist I've worked with OR heard on modern dixieland records with whom
I'd like to make a CD.

You can hear what she sounds like on my website,
http://americanmusiccaravan.com
Click on Sultans of Swing Sound Clips
"Someone to watch over me"
and 3 others that don't have swing titles.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks.
--Sheik