[Dixielandjazz] Re: ODJB/Eddie Edwards

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 23:30:17 PDT 2004

Hi Glen (Copies to Anton and Bill) & List Mates:

I'm hip. Kind of an inside joke among Haesler, Crouch and me. We went
round and round about Edwards' recall and the matrix numbers of 1917,
which differ. I bowed to their discographical knowledge, but still enjoy
teasing about it once in a while.

Of course, Bunk and Jelly (and LaRocca) were boasters, with an agenda.
Edwards was not, or at least not in their league. ;-)

Cheers,
Steve