[Dixielandjazz] Used LPs

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Thu Apr 15 13:42:12 PDT 2004

Anyone interested in acquiring some used LPs? I've got about 75 albums
that comprise the first cut from my collection of around 2000. They are
albums that I have transferred to CD, or that were duplicates, or
superceded by CD re-issues. It's mostly OKOM, but includes such modern
stuff as Stan Getz, Dave Brubeck and Modern Jazz Quartet. Most are in
pretty good condition.

If anyone's interested in purchasing some (or preferably, all), I'll put
together a list with artist, album, label & condition. I'd like them to
have a good home.

Please respond off-list (unless, of course, your reply is of interest to
others).

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz