[Dixielandjazz] Hey There

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Mon Apr 12 22:00:30 PDT 2004

Hi Steve,

Shalom from Israel! I may have been one of the younger members (I'm 52) of this
list until you came along. I have a band called Doctor Jazz in Jerusalem that is
trying to attract young players, and of course young audiences, to our beloved
music. I have a few guys playing with me so far, 2 of them being my own
students.

Maybe you can also give us on this old list some help and tell us what it is
that attracts you and your friends to our music. We would all love to see more
young players and audiences. Any suggestions we can apply to become more
youth-friendly?

Please answer on the list. We all need to hear this.

Thanks, Mate,

Elazar Brandt
Ministry of Jazz
Doctor Jazz Band