[Dixielandjazz] F2F AT FQF

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 20:37:15 PDT 2004

Sandy, I tried to meet up with you at Johnny White's one year and after
waiting a while, found that there are TWO Johnny White's in the same area.
(We never have managed to meet)!

If you want to meet at one of the bars, that would be fine...except, I know
that we will need to be at ANY of the concerts at least 30 minutes ahead of
time, which doesn't leave much time for visiting.

Perhaps we could schedule to meet at a designated place immediately after
the Battle of the Bands???  The Lobby bar of the Inn on Bourbon Street
sounds fine...

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX
cell: 214-213-4963

> > We tried Jackson Square and Fritzel's and neither worked out very well.
> > have two alternative suggestions: the Lobby Bar in the Inn on Bourbon
> Street
> > or Johnny White's.  The Inn on Bourbon Street is at the corner of
Bourbon