[Dixielandjazz] F2F AT FQF

Brian Towers towers at allstream.net
Sun Apr 11 13:09:16 PDT 2004

Hi Don & FQFEST listmates,

If the F2F is Saturday morning at the Lobby Bar at 10.00 a.m in the Inn on
Bourbon,
I will stir myself early enough to make it!  Unless you folk come up with
some other arrangement, like Johnny White's bar.

Our Canadian contingent is fielding our Magnolia Brass Band for the 10.00 am
Friday morning parade,(with some International help!)  I will be blasting
out my "Eureka" riffs in the trombone section!
I am also leading a pick-up group - The Kid Bastien Remembered Band" which
has a couple of spots at Fritzel's etc.

Can't wait to get some hot sun on my back, though this time last year, it
was darn cold to start with!

Regards,
Brian Towers
Toronto