[Dixielandjazz] Hey There

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sun Apr 11 17:51:35 PDT 2004

Welcome, Steve. It's especially nice to have someone on board who's not
collecting Social Security. I'm sure you'll get more advice than you ever
thought possible. (Not from me, though. I'm just an amateur washboarder.)

Please tell us what part of the world you live in.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz