[Dixielandjazz] The Ultimate Jazz Cruise

Bret E. Bradford bbradford at cruisecafe.com
Wed Apr 7 19:12:13 PDT 2004

Hi Nancy!

It is possible that John Allred will be the trombone player for the
All-Stars as well. Allan Vache (who is our musical coordinator for this
event) did not specifically tell me so but it is probable. John is also
scheduled to appear with "Dem Bones" with his dad, Kevin Rupp, Randy Morris,
Phil Flanigan and Howard Elkins.

As to the forums, one is scheduled to be a Q & A with Ed Polcer, Jim Cullum,
Bill Allred, Terry Blaine, Allan Vache, Mark Shane and Howard Elkins. A
Piano Extravaganza with Mark Shane, Jim Turner, Randy Morris and John
Cocuzzi should be a great time as well. Another Q & A will be featuring John
Cocuzzi, John Allred, Kevin Rupp, Charlie Bertini, Randy Morris, Don Mopsick
and Terry Meyers. These will be hosted by John Segers, a jazz historian and
disc jockey for WUCF. In addition, John will try to fit in a lecture on jazz
history. There is only so much time in a week though!

This should be a lot of fun. Hope everyone can join us.

Bret
www.JazzFestatSea.com