[Dixielandjazz] Bananas

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Wed Apr 7 09:40:18 PDT 2004

I was just going to list the "I've Got the Yes..." - very obscure - i
have only heard one version of it (I think it was sung by Eddie Cantor
but it was on an unmarked tape.)

How about "Loving You has Made Me Bananas" by Guy Marks? there is a
Midi and lyrics
at http://easylistening.freeyellow.com/easy37/bananas.htm

Dave Richoux