[Dixielandjazz] Bananas

Craig Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 7 10:11:46 PDT 2004

The following Tunes are in the Anderson Fake Book
The last number in each line is the page number.

BANANA BLUES James Hanley & Robert King Lew Brown  1923 C 5187
BANANA PEEL RAG   Gus Winkler  1919 Eb 2200
CHOCOLATE BANANA SHAKE  T. A. Barnebey  1985 F-Ab 4806
I LIKE BANANAS (BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO BONES) Chris Yacich  1936 Eb 3654
I'VE GOT THE YES! WE HAVE NO BANANA BLUES James F. Hanley & Robert King Lew
Brown 1923 C 3911
I'VE NEVER SEEN A STRAIGHT BANANA  Ted Waite  1926 C 3479
UNDER THE BANANA TREE  Lawrence O'Connor Arthur Lamb 1904 G 5120
WHEN BANANA SKINS ARE FALLING  A. Frazzini, Paul DeFrank & Irving Mills1926
Gm-Bb 3281
YES! WE HAVE NO BANANAS  Frank Silver & Irving Cohn 1923 C 10277
YES! WE HAVE NO BANANAS  Frank Silver & Irving Conn 1923 C 824

Regards,
Craig Johnson