[Dixielandjazz] Tommy Loy's Birthday Bash, May 11

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 22:24:56 PDT 2004

We have decided to throw "The 2nd Annual Tommy Loy Birthday Bash" on Tuesday, May 11, at the Bavarian Grill in Plano!  I know you have a lot of connections with the TPIN group & other musicians, so could you please forward the information to them, along with my e-mail address?  I would really appreciate it.

bgrouptx at yahoo.com

This is Lindi Boyer's email address if anyone wants more info on Tommy's 2nd annual Birthday Bash May 11 in Plano...I'm going to try to be there...
Bob Romans
Cell Block Seven
Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,