[Dixielandjazz] You're The Limit

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Tue Sep 30 09:27:02 PDT 2003

Tito the Tooter said :

" I need chords and eventually lead sheet for "You're the Limit", composed
by
 W. the Lion Smith ( for ex. as played by Bechet and Willie the Lion, E.
 Barksdale guitar, on Masters of Jazz - media 7 - vol. 10, in 13 sept.1941).
 It's an intriguing and touching melody with tricky chords.

 Attention, John Farrell!  It would be a wonderful tune for one more of your
fantastic transcriptions! Including the double tempo section by the Lion."

I have never heard of this tune but if somebody would care to send me an mp3
I'll check it out.

John Farrell