[Dixielandjazz] Re: help?

Alberto Martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Tue Sep 30 04:43:56 PDT 2003

Dear Listmates,

I posted this humble demand last week, with no avail.

Here is it again, with my antecipated deep gratitude to any answer.

I need chords and eventually lead sheet for "You're the Limit", composed by
W. the Lion Smith ( for ex. as played by Bechet and Willie the Lion, E.
Barksdale
guitar, on Masters of Jazz - media 7 - vol. 10, in 13 sept.1941).
It's an intriguing and touching melody with tricky chords.

Attention, John Farrell!  It would be a wonderful tune for one more of your
fantastic transcriptions! Including the double tempo section by the Lion.

thanks in advance,

Tito Martino