[Dixielandjazz] Action request for Bill Gunter/Bruichladdich

Schnabbels at aol.com Schnabbels at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 04:30:21 PDT 2003

Dear Bill,

You are herewith anointed to make it possible for every DJML'er to purchase a
bottle of whisky from the Bruichgladdich distillery on Islay island in
Scotland. This is the outfit that was under surveillance by the Pentagon because it
was a potential source of Weapons of Mass Destruction. Thank G.d that our tax
dollars are well-spent.

Come to think of it, I'll have two bottles. I'll sent one to Mr. Rumsfeld to
drown his sorrows.

Jazz content: If the women don't get you, the WMD do.

Slainte,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ