[Dixielandjazz] John Petters Swing Band on BBC Radio 3 Jazz Record Requests

john petters jpettjazz at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 26 19:11:25 PDT 2003

Greetings,
BBC Radio 3 will be playing a track (Deep Blue Melody) from our CD 'Keepin
Out of Mischief' on Rose Records RRCD 1027. The CD track details are:

Blue Lou, I'll See You In My Dreams, I Want to Be Happy, Deep Blue Melody,
Just You Just Me,
I Would Do Anything For You, Jazz Me Blues, Goody Goody, Sleepy Time Girl,
Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now
You Can't Escape From Me, Memories Of You, Montmatre, Whispering.

Personnel

John Petters Drums
Cuff Billett Trumpet /Vocal
Trevor Whiting Clarinet & Tenor Saxophone
Nick Dawson Piano
Andy Kuc Guitar
Keith Donald Bass

The show will be available for 7 days at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio3_aod.shtml?jrr
The CD is available from me on special offer at £10 inc postage within the
UK or £12.25 overseas. I can accept credit cards but please do not e-mail
the details to me as this is not secure. Our web site shopping basket is off
line at the moment. UK customers please call Free phone 0800 496 0673 or
e-mail with your name and address and we can send an invoice and you can pay
by card or cheque. Overseas customers please e-mail and we will contact you
to make payment arrangements.

Have a good weekend and if you enjoy the show write to the BBC and let them
know.
Keep swingting

John Petters
Amateur Radio Station G3YPZ