[Dixielandjazz] Bb is the key of life

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Fri Sep 19 16:14:40 PDT 2003

Hello Richard,

>> Burt, If God plays trombone, why then did he create the Selmer Mark VI Bb
>> tenor sax, the PERFECT instrument.

I can answer that:

To keep repairmen in work.... I know, I've been working on them since
1972..... I finally sold mine.

All The Best,

Flip Oakes

Flip Oakes ³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm