[Dixielandjazz] Bb is the key of life

BSimp57584 at aol.com BSimp57584 at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 16:58:51 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/19/2003 12:27:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
futurecon at earthlink.net writes:

> Bb has always been considered as the master key to the universe by those
>  who study metaphysics and the esoteric knowledge. Personally I think God
>  plays trombone.

Stupid,stupid, stupid! We all know God is a piano player. He came down in the
personages of Fats Waller, James P. Johnson, Jelly Roll, Don Ewell and many
others. In my case, he sent a tone deaf, thick thumbed, quite slow angel,
probably as a joke. Not funny, God!             Bob Simpson