[Dixielandjazz] LoC narrative updates and Pete Daily

Mike Meddings mike at doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 01:17:45 PDT 2003

Hello all,

Continuing the Library of Congress narrative, the following 6 AFS numbers
are presented for your viewing :

1666 A - Monologue on Bad Sam and Benny Frenchy - BAD SAM and BENNY FRENCHY
Part 1 ("Oh, play it, Mr. Frenchy!")

1666 B - All That I Ask is Love - BAD SAM and BENNY FRENCHY, concl. ("So I
got out and played anyway"). - ALL THAT I ASK IS LOVE

1667 A - Make Me A Pallet On The Floor part 1 (Complete)

1667 B - Make Me A Pallet On The Floor part 2

1668 A - Make Me A Pallet On The Floor part 3

1668 B - Make Me A Pallet On The Floor part 4

Readers should be aware that a number of the above recordings contain
obscene language, which some may find offensive. To retain historical
accuracy no attempt has been made to censor them.

In the DOCUMENT ARCHIVES, I have posted a flyer advertising an engagement
for trumpeter Pete Daily. The flyer was designed by Lois Stearns who became
Pete's wife.   The thumbnail is toward the bottom of the page.   Just click
to enlarge.

The 6 AFS updates and the flyer can be accessed from the UPDATED PAGES BOX
at :

http://www.doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk/index.html

Then just scroll down to the NEW revolving icons.    Hope you enjoy.

Musically yours

Mike

mike at doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk/