[Dixielandjazz] Video of Pete Daily, Red Nichols and Firehouse 5

LMS52927 at aol.com LMS52927 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 01:28:35 PDT 2003

Hi, all

My name is Lois Daily.....I am Pete Daily's last  (and, if I say so myself,
best wife)...Bob Ringwald sent me an inquiry regarding Wally Heider's
Swingtime Video of Pete, Red and the 5.....Sadly Wally died right after he brought
out those videos and I don't know who picked up the rights, but I just recently
came across an item in the Worlds Records catalog from August offering a DVD
of what appears to be that exact material.  The item number is #49797, the cost
is $20....I  have the original VHS and I ordered this but haven't received it
yet....however from the tunes list I think it has to be the same stuff.
Incidentally the original source of that stuff is a series called Snader
Telescriptions.  I think they were made in the 40's.  In case you don't have the
number for Worlds Records......it is (800) 742-6663.

Hope this helps a bit.  Let me know if it does.

Regards

Lois Daily