[Dixielandjazz] FW: [IDesigns.News] Email Rejected by AOL

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Wed Sep 17 22:27:48 PDT 2003

The subject of mail being bounced from AOL due to it "looking like" spam
is covered very well by my web people in the following letter.  Since
some of us on DJML have suffered from this, I'm posting it here.  Those
of you on AOL should be aware that a good deal of spam is being
stopped....PLUS a good deal of decent mail.

 Seems that now two of my addresses (ran.es & kashprod.com) are blocked
by AOL.  Hmmmmmm!  Wonder when they'll blacklist my hotmail address?

Read on, if you're interested.  Jim