[Dixielandjazz] London

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 01:44:44 PDT 2003

Funny how we British take it for granted that there WILL BE public transport
in towns and cities.  I missed that bit of the original question.

There are night buses to various parts of London, and Central London  feels
pretty safe because there are so many people around.  We can get a bus from
London to Oxford (60 miles) throughout the night and the last time I
travelled the return fare was about 8 pounds.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire