[Dixielandjazz] London

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 20:17:06 PDT 2003

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire
UK
www.judyeames.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Romans" <cellblk7 at comcast.net>
To: <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>; "W.P. Mossel" <w.p.mossel at wanadoo.nl>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] London

> The 100 Club...jazz almost 24 hours a day!

What do these Californians know? Sadly the jazz at 100 Oxford St is being
eroded.  The free Friday sessions have stopped and  I can understand why.
If you only have drink profits to rely on it just isn't enough to pay for
the bands and all the other overheads.  I think they have sessions on Wed
and Sat evenings and they'll be listed in "Time Out"

Jude