[Dixielandjazz] Cakewalk playback problem

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Mon Sep 15 20:07:31 PDT 2003

Andy Ling put his finger on the cause - I had diverted all my MIDI files to
the Roland Virtual Sound Canvas player which unknown to me introduces a
timing lag in Cakewalk's playback. When I redirected the files to another
MIDI application everything fell back into synch - a thousand thanks Andy,
at last I can get on with my life !!

Gunter is now on my hitlist (I deliberately omitted the first letter of that
word) because I purchased Virtual Sound Canvas on his recommendation.

John Farrell