[Dixielandjazz] Cakewalk playback problem

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:05:09 PDT 2003

Hi,

John Farrell writes:

>When I play a MIDI file in Cakewalk the measure indicator (the moving
>dotted
>vertical line) is out of synch with the notes being played. It has advanced
>about two beats ahead of the music. Can some kind soul advise me how to
>reset it - I've been trying for days to no avail.

That's a most interesting problem. I've never encountered it. Perhaps if you
uninstall the program and then reinstall the program from your original disc
it will solve the problem. But then you've probably already thought of that
and tried it.

Strange . . .

Bill "My Cakewalk Program Works Fine" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com